Sunday 29 January 2012

Chapter 1 - Stole My Heart

As i boarded my plane to Mullingar, Ireland with my bestfriend Farysha, my goodfriends started to cry. I was leaving for Ireland to visit my step-brother Niall Horan. Yes, Niall Horan from One Direction. As i wiped away the tears from my eyes and turned towards the boarding gate, i accidentally bumped into a tall, brown-haired, green-eyed boy. "Sorry!" he exclaimed. He had the most amazing british accent ever. But hey, i couln't tell him that. Wait... isn't he Louis Tomlinson? From One Direction? Oh gosh, no wonder he looks familiar. I nodded quickly and walked away."What's wrong with you? It's Louis Tomlinson! You promised to spazz if you were ever to see him right?!" Farysha nudged. I shrugged. Frankly i didn't know why; probably cause i was freaking out too much on the inside. 


After about a day and half being in that plane (apart from all the transits in Brunei and Dubai) , the flight was really amazing. I met and saw really different people. When Farysha and I exited the depature gate, we saw Niall, Liam, Zayn, Andrea, and Harry waving at us (apart from the bodyguards and screaming Directioners, ofcourse) . Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Well, hel-lo beautiful." It was Louis. I just gave a blank face as i thought that he was fooling around, being his usual self. Well, atleast that was what i thought. I guessed he had sensed my ignorance towards him, so he said "well you're one tough cookie to get," and winked. Wait, what? "No i'm not!" i protested. He laughed and held out his hand "Hi, i'm Louis. Louis Tomlinson." I couldn't help but smile and say "Hey, im Sasha. Sasha Horan" i held out my hand, and he kissed it. Luckily whenever i'm blushing, my cheeks dont turn red. God bless me for that. 

When i turned around, i saw Niall and Farysha already making out . Did i mention that they were a couple? No? Oh, well they are. For 1 year and 5 months. I know, right? "You're blushing sis" Niall said. "I'm not, its just really hot here." i said defensively. My brother can be so obvious sometimes. "Wasn't red just now" Harry said, winking at me. "Guys be nice to her. Or niall will bite of all of your fingers." Liam said, chuckling. Andrea leaned in to give me a hug. She and Liam had been dating , but she was really close to Harry too. Kind of a love-triangle eh? 

After a bit of chatting in a nearby Starbucks, we headed to my step-dad's home . It was huge ! When i stepped in, I saw my step-dad, looking jolly and all . He gave me a hug. "You've grown so much! How are you?" he said cheerfully. And if it wasn't for my sharp sense of hearing, i swear i heard Louis mutter "woah there mr. Horan, you've got the whole world in your arms right there." Then my elder step-brother ushered us to the dining hall. Just as we were about to dig in, someone bursted through the door. It was Natasha! "OMG OMG OMG AM I LATE?!" . We all exchanged glances and a split second later, we all roared with laughter. 


It was amazing . The weather and all . After i chatted with my mum on the phone for a few minutes, Harry, Zayn, Niall, Liam and Louis appeared in my room . "Louis has something to tell you." Harry said smugly, while putting an arm around Louis. I arched my eyebrows. "ummm, go ahead." i replied, anxiously. "w-wou-would y-you" he stuttered . Liam , obviously annoyed said "oh come on! Would you like to go out with us all tomorrow? We've made reservations at Nando's for dinner. Is that okay? Good. See you at 8 !" Louis looked flustered and mumbled "see you at 8." and scurried away. Niall patted me on the back and went off to look for Farysha.


I didn't manage to give a response, but i guess its worth a shot. What could possibly happen? I shrugged, and found myself going to sleep smiling widely.

No comments:

Post a Comment