Saturday 4 February 2012

Chapter 2 - another world

I woke up at 2pm the next day. Wow, the jet lag must've really kicked in. After refreshing myself, i wore a simple tee paired with shorts. Then, Andrea, Farysha and Natasha were practically gaping at me. "Why aren't you ready yet?" Andrea said. I shrugged. They all looked so fancy and all.

Andrea's outfit: don't need to ask. She's a fashion designer-in-training, so obviously she'd pull off any piece of clothing she chooses.


And after a couple of hours going through my closet, they finally found a clothing, a dress in specific, for me to wear. Frankly, i hate dresses, but i don't mind trying out things once in a while. When the four of us came down the stairs, the boys were like "OH MY GOD" and i heard Harry whisper, "dude, she looks like your prom date." While the other lads chaperoned their girls respectively, Harry just smiled there while Louis whispered "good to go?" "yeah," i replied, trying to sound as normal as possible, cause i swear my heartbeat was loud enough for him to hear.

It was a 10-minute walk to the nearest Nando's, and since the boys didn't want to attract too much chaos with the 1D mobile, so we decided the inbetweeners way. While walking, he asked 


"Soo...Sasha...do you have a certain reuirement in boys or something?" while putting his hands in his pocket.


"um, not really. as long as he has a sense of humour and cares for me, i guess he's okay. What type of girls do you like?" I asked, not wanting to end the conversation.


He smiled at the ground and muttered, "someone like you." I froze and found myself blushing. "w-what was that?" i asked, just to reconfirm his answer.


Before he could reply, we saw Niall giving Farysha a piggyback and shouting, "race ya to Nando's! Yeah buddie!" and sped off. Louis crouched down, signalling me to hop on, and we were off, head-to-head with Narysha. (a mash up name i created) . In the end, Zayn/Natasha won,   followed by Louis and I , Narysha, Liam and Andrea and last but not least, Harry.  It was an amazing night, we ate a whole feast, using Niall's black card, which was only offered to celebs who were regular customers of Nando's.


After dinner, we all headed back to my step-dad's home. When we were about to head-off, Snowflakes started falling onto the ground. Shoot, so much for looking pretty. Natasha was shivering. And zayn, being a really sweet and concerned guy, he whispered to her, "you alright babe?" concerned. 


"yeah, it's just that i am-"


"no you're not. take his, i don't want you to be frozen by the time we get home," Zayn teased, and took off his varsity jacket and gave it to Natasha.


"noo, you'll fall sick you bradford boi!" Natasha said, while taking off his jacket.


"fine, then we'll share. Happy?" Zayn suggested.


Natasha nodded and the both of them walked away, happily. 


The rest had already walked away, it was only me, Louis, and this dim one-way street. I tried to stop my teeth from chattering and i folded my arms. 


Louis said, "umm... want my jumper?" 


"No, thankyou." I replied. My mum always said to think about others before yourself.


"Well, we could always move on it you wear this sweater or we can stay here all night, freezing to death by morning." He said, smugly. 


I thought for a while then said, "fine." He took off his jumper, revealing his six-pack abs. Once I put on the dark-blue and dark-green striped jumper, he exclaimed, 'Race ya home!' and stuck out his tongue. 


'This guy, is W I E R D .' I thought to myself, and ran after that swagmasta from doncasta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment