Monday 27 February 2012

Chapter 3 - More Than This . (part 2)

Chapter 3 - More Than This . (part 2)

When I reached home, I saw Harry spreading out the tablecloth, Liam straightening his suit and Niall chomping down on a barbecued chicken wing. When Harry saw my wrecked state, he asked "why aren't you ready yet? Alyssa's going to arrive any minute!" I wanted to leave, but instead, they told me to get dressed. 

Picking out a solemn, simple dress, I did my hair and applied a dash of eyeliner. 
Dress: http://www.polyvore.com/cheer_spirits_dress/thing?id=44814954

Then, Andrea stepped into the room. She looked stunning. 
Dress: http://www.polyvore.com/awaited_occasion_dress/thing?id=49907849

She patted my right shoulder and whipered into my ear "everything's going to be okay. Just be strong alright?" while giving a comforting smile. She reminded me exactly of Danielle, my sister whom died due to cancer five years ago. She was Andrea's bestest friend ever since preschool.

The both of us stood infront of the large mirror and inhaled deeply. I put on a confident smile for Louis. I was certain that he'd come home, I'd straightened things out with him and everything was going to turn out right. 

Well, turns out, my theory couldn't be more wrong. 

When Harry opened the door, I saw Alyssa, whom had gorgeous blonde wavy hair, rosy cheeks and an amazing figure. But she wasn't alone. She was chaperoned by Louis, whose arm was linked with hers. 

When they stepped in and sat on the seats opposite mine, Alyssa kissed Louis on the cheek and whispered loud enough for me to hear her say "I love you." He half-smiled and replied "i love you, too." Bullets couldn't have hit me harder. But then I realised he wasn't taking it back, hence breaking my heart into a million pieces. 

Zayn, noticing that I was on the verge of tears, lead me to his room and rubbed my back gently. "cry it all out angel. Just promise me that you'll put on a beautiful smile after this okay..?" He said. I cried even harder in his arms. Why was Louis doing this to me? I don't understand. Just as I was about to crack a smile, Alyssa walked in and said sarcastically "wow. Just wow. So cheap of you to go around flirting with other guys. I wonder how many times you've popped you cherry," with her arms folded across her chest. 

"watch that filthy mouth of yours Alyssa Sutton!" Zayn shot back furiously and stood up. I tugged on his arm. Then, Louis walked in and grabbed her by the waist. "what's going on sweetie?" He asked flirtatiously.

"Nothing babe, I was just describing this filthy whore to Zayn here. I mean, how could she possibly be related to the gorgeous Niall Horan? That I don't understand," she pouted and put her arms around Louis' neck. Louis grinned and replied, "yeah exactly! Idk my friends can be so unreasonable sometimes..." At that point, bullets couldn't have hurt me further. Realising that he wouldn't be taking his words back, I rubbed my eyes, wanting him to disappear. 

Out of the blue, Niall punched Louis' face. All of us were utterly shocked. We had never seen Niall that furious before. Louis got up and glared at Niall. Niall didn't look the least bit afraid, instead, he challenged Louis with his eyes to take a shot back. Then, Harry got involved in the matter and pushed both of the lads away from each other. 

"Alyssa Anne Sutton, what the hell happened to you?! You didn't go around talking to people like that the last time I met you! So what if Sasha's not Niall's biological sister? What's so shallow about that?! You barely know her and you're already bitching in her face. Just perfect. Really. I thought that we'd be having a lovely evening, but you had to ruin everything. Leave Alyssa, just leave." Harry said to her loud and clear. He clearly wasn't expecting Alyssa to behave in that manner. 

Alyssa broke down in tears. She was about to turn away when Louis held her right wrist, not taking his eyes off Harry. "look at yourself Harry! You're standing up for a girl you've known for only a couple of years over Alyssa who's known you even before you got famous! What. the. hell." Louis replied. Oh god. Please don't fight, I prayed. Please. 

Harry's eyes widened. Then he laughed and replied, "You, sir, are a joke. You don't know that girl over there? Let's look back, shall we? Let's see, she was the one who kept you sober when you dragged her to a place that she wasn't even legal to enter! I'm ashamed of you. Thank you for showing me who you are underneath. Now then I know how much of a hypocrite, self-centred person you are." Then he rolled his eyes and gave me a hug to add to Louis' rage. 

Before Louis could come up with another comeback, Liam just placed a hand on Louis' shoulder and whipered softly, "Before you hurt Sasha's feelings any further, I wanna let the both of you know that what you did was really shallow of you. It also reflected badly upon yourselves. If any of you want to talk to us, don't bother unless you'd admit your mistake and apologize personally to Sasha." 

A tear rolled down Louis' cheek. I've never seen him cry before. Then he turned to me and said, "Thank you so much Sasha. Never once in my life had I been treated this way, especially from Harry. Now look what you've done." Then he turned to the boys and said, "what happened to the policy boys? Bros before Hoes?" 

Immediately, Zayn stood up and shot back, "That policy only applies to hoes who's lost their virginities a million times," while glaring at Alyssa. "Apparently, Sasha here is still a pure virgin. And hence the policy doesn't apply to here, get it Lou?" Zayn finished with a fake smile. Louis left in a huff, slamming the front door behind him. 

Alyssa just stood there silently, but I bet in her head, she'd stabbed me to death a million times. She just stomped her foot and left the room. Then, my heartache got worse. My mind told me not to worry about him, but my heart told me to go after him. 

Just as I was about to get up to chase after Louis, I received another whatsapp message on my phone. It was from Farysha. 

FairyshaHoran : Sasha, please know that I never had the intention to dump or leave Niall. I had to do it because of..... Justin. 

I shuddered at the last word. Justin, was infact Farysha's boyfriend, whom always got drunk and abused her had jealousy issues. When Farysha first started going out with Niall, Justin begged her to get back with him, but Farysha rejected him. Now, he was back once again, this time threatening to destroy One Direction's career if she didn't leave Niall. Then, after spacing out for a little while, I snapped back into reality and chased after Louis. 

I found him along a road, kicking snow out of his path. Frankly I was starting to question myself why I even put down my ego to apologise to someone that admitted that he didnt know me? Why go through the shame? The reason was simple: I, Sasha Anne Horan, had fallen in love with Louis William Tomlinson. I wasn't surprised that Alyssa was still waiting for him. I mean, look at him. He's an amazing singer, he's got gorgeous features and he knows how to make girls melt just by looking into their eyes. I sprinted forward and grabbed his wrist. "Louis, hold up." I said, breathing moderately, not wanting to faint again. 

"Get back home Sasha. You shouldn't be out here." Louis said, wrenching his wrist out of my grasp. 

"So that's it? You really want me to leave like nothing's happen? I'm going to count to 10, and if you don't respond, I take it that you never cared about me. At all." I declared, wanting to sort my feelings out once and for all. "1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9.." I counted, but I hesitated for a while before finally saying "10." 

"I get it now Louis. Now I know where I stand in your eyes. But what I hated most about myself was that I actually thought that if I let myself fall for you, you'd catch me. Guess I was wrong. Ironic how the person you hate most is also the person behind your smile. Well, I'll be leaving now. Nice knowing you Louis Tomlinson." I turned and walked away, preventing my tears from falling. Maybe what Niall said about me was correct. I was too naive. That's why I was an easy-catch. Someone easily fooled. 

When I got home, Alyssa looked up at me and shouted, "YOU AGAIN?! PLEASE, JUST LEAVE!" I gave a small smile to the boys to indicate that I was alright. In return, Harry muttered "it's not Sasha that should leave. Its you." 

I was pretty sure that Alyssa heard what Harry said because after that,  she spun around and hissed "look at me and Say it to my face Harold Edward Styles," while challenging him with her eyes. 

"Look at you? I can't even face you. I'm too ashamed to admit that I used to be your bestfriend. Just leave and let us sort this matter out by ourselves and do us all a favour and take care of Louis. Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid as we won't be there to tell him not to. As for yourself, you might want to do some reflecting on what you did and whether or not you deserve to be my bestfriend." Harry said, his eyes not taking off the ground.

Then, Liam and Zayn led me to my bedroom and tucked me under the covers. I was too tired to even think about what would happen next. 

Maybe some things were just not meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment